How to Register
- Early Bird Rates
(Jan. 15 – Aug. 31, 2018)
- Standard Rates
(Sep. 1 – Oct. 31, 2018)
- Onsite Rates
(Nov. 1 – Nov. 25, 2018)
- Early Bird Rates(Jan. 15 – Aug., 2018)：USD 250
- Standard Rates(Sep. 1 – Oct. 31, 2018)：USD 300
- Onsite Rates(Nov. 1 – Nov. 25, 2018)：USD 400
- Early Bird Rates(Jan. 15 – Aug., 2018)：USD 125
- Standard Rates(Sep. 1 – Oct. 31, 2018)：USD 200
- Onsite Rates(Nov. 1 – Nov. 25, 2018)：USD 300
- Category：Non Physician
- Early Bird Rates(Jan. 15 – Aug., 2018)：USD 62
- Standard Rates(Sep. 1 – Oct. 31, 2018)：USD 100
- Onsite Rates(Nov. 1 – Nov. 25, 2018)：USD 150
- For Fellow/Trainee/Student: Please upload a copy of your degree/license (5-year maximum from the date of graduation) or a letter of approval from your university, hospital, or institute via the online registration system as proof of identity.
- Presenting authors must register by August 31, 2018 latest; papers by authors who miss this deadline will not be included in the final program.
- The delegate registration fee includes： Admission to all the Scientific Sessions; Conference Materials; Processing Certificates of Attendance; Refreshment Breaks, Lunch and Gala Dinner.
- The registration fee for accompanying person includes only attendance at the Gala Dinner
Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard and JCB accepted) via online registration and by wire transfer.
- Credit Card
Payment can be made during online registration by credit card in New Taiwan Dollars, which will be automatically billed in your local currency at the exchange rate current when you register online.
- Wire Transfer
All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrants.
A copy of the bank remittance receipt should be uploaded via the online registration system to complete your payment
|Bank / Branch Name
||Yuanta Commercial Bank Co., Ltd. / Chang Gung Branch
||The Transplantation Society of Taiwan
- Letter Confirming Registration
Upon receiving your online registration form, the Secretariat will email you the Confirmation Letter of Registration bearing your registration number. Please note that this letter does not indicate that your payment has been received.
- Letter Confirming Receipt of Payment
When your payment is received in good order, the online registration system will email you the Confirmation Letter of Payment with a softcopy receipt.
- Check-in Notice for Registrants
A notice with Conference details and QR Code for check-in will be sent to registrants 1 week before the Conference. Please remember to present your QR Code at the Registration Desk for express admission service.
Cancellations & Refund Policy
- Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat in writing by e-mail (email@example.com).
- All refunds will be processed within 1 month after the end of symposium.
- All bank services charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all congress registration refunds.
- Please refer to the cutoff dates for cancellation as follows.
|Cancellation by October 12 (Fri), 2018
|Cancellation from October 13 (Sat) until November 8 (Thu), 2018
|Cancellation after November 9 (Fri), 2018